Vasectomy Reversals

lucky7

Reaction score
Hello im new to this forum.
My husband and I are wanting a Vasectomy Reversal we have found the clinic we intend to to go with and are hoping for him to have it reversed next yr.

We are really trying to remain positive but Im so worried about it failing.
His vasectomy was only 1 yr ago so Im hopeful we have a very good chance of it working. Sadly after a tough birth we both felt we were done the doctors didnt even think twice about doing it and now our feelings have changed :(
we both regret it so much and are hopeful that we can have the reversal and start ttc.

just wondered if anyone else is/will be ttc after a reversal?

Hi hunny welcome to pf :wave:

Ive had no experiance of this but just wanted to wish you lots of luck x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My sister's partner had one and she conceived just fine and he must have had it a few years and was about 40.

No reason why you shouldn't be just fine :)

Last edited:
thank you so much ladies for your replies :D

Feeling a bit more optimistic today although seems like Im the only one here whos partner is waiting for a reversal/had a reversal.

thank you
xx

welcome huni no experience but didnt wanna read and run xx

although seems like Im the only one here whos partner is waiting for a reversal/had a reversal

We're only a small forum :) Great for community and support, but not so great if you want to hear from people with the same specific issue.

Lucky my old landlord the one who had the IVF treatment her husband had a reversal as he had kids with his ex, and theyve got a gorgeous lil girl now, time and faith xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back