very excited!!!!

28andveryready

Reaction score
hi everyone, very excited cos after 6 yrs of nagging my b/friend finally had a vasectomy reversal 3mths ago!
2nd mth of TTC havin a lot of fun!! but after years of wantin wot everyone else has, i'm really scared of actually getting it...and also maybe not. (no garantee vas rev works)!!
NEED PEOPLE TO CHAT 2!!!!! :dance:

hey and welcome and all the best of luck, a lot of us on here very ready too and would be happy to support you. :dance:

glad you having fun :clap:

awwwww wishing you the very best of luck hunny xxxx

Lotsa
goodluck1.gif
- Hope you don't have to wait too long to get what you want!....At leat make sure you have fun trying :wink:

hiya
My OH had a vasectomy before I met him and didn't even get it reversed, think about it! :D

Thats unreal...we havent used any contraception the whole time we've bin 2gether, i think if it was gonna happen it would have after 8 years...your very lucky and 4 grand richer!!!!
my boobs are very tender at the moment and im not due af for another week...no i havent bin squeezing them. so im really hopefull at the moment, i know im gonna be gutted if my af comes...we're going away at the w/e aswell till tues. so im gonna b a real sourpuss!!!

best of luck for your BFP mate. Just to say i had really sore BB's this month and i got my AF but sore BB's are a sign of both impending BFP or AF so fingers crossed, have a lovely weekend. :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back