Hello everyone.

Deborah

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
just like to introduce myself. Im 35 been married for 13 years and still very happy, have two loverly boys age 12 and 9. My husband had a vasectomy 3 and a half years ago but have been thinking about having another child for a while. We have finally plucked up the courage to have the vasectomy reversed and my husband is booked in on the 10th July for the op. So fingers crossed if all goes well we will be TTC two weeks after that.
Wish us luck everyone!!!!!!!!

:pray:

oooooo

i wish you all the luck in the world!

and welcome to the forum :D

Wow best of luck hun, hope it all goes well for you and your hubby!! xx

Hi,

Welcome to the Forum.

Wishing you both all the best with the reversal and TTC.

Keep us posted! xx

Hiya

Good luck - I know one of the other ladie's OH on the TTC forum has recently had a vasectomy reversal. Maybe she could give you some advice? I think its '28andveryready'

Alice x

Welcome to the forum :lol:

Good Luck :lol:

Hope all goes really well :lol:

Good luck!

I know someone who had a vasectomy reversal and they now have a healthy 5 year old son!

Hope all works out for you and good luck to your oh!

Thoughts with him too!

hi, welcome to the forum, my mum and dad had 4 children then 10 yrs ago after the forth child dad had vasectomy but mum got preg lol 7yrs later. yes to my dad :lol:

he calls himself superspunk :rotfl:

Thanks everyone for all your kind wishers. I will keep you all posted with how it all goes. The DH is getting nervous now!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Good luck x

Lou :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111