Valentines BFP

Becs

Reaction score
Hello Girls,

Well I'm due on Sunday so the earliest I can test if I use a first response is really Thursday but I am tempted to do one on Weds morning as how cool would it be to announce you're pregnant on Valentines over dinner? I really don't actually think I am this month as have timed Bd'ing perfectly the previous two months and nothing so why would this month be any different? But really :pray: for a bfp as next month he's away on business when I'm due to 'o' and this is all getting to me now.

Anyway, wondered if any of you are testing before valentines and if so would you save the news for valentines day??

oooh I dunno babe, if its a BFP that would be a fantastic memory, but if its not it could ruin your evening? I know it would mine, id get myself so exited I wouldnt be able to help being down if it was BFN!

I suppose only you know how you would react though!

Wishing you a BFP and a happy valentines!! :hug:

I was thinking that too i was due af on the 8th but having a feeling it will arrive anytime soon but if not i was wondering if i should test on valetines day but like ggg said if it was a bfn then it might spoil the rest if the day for you.

my bloke wants me to test on valintines even though af wont be due for a couple days after right before my birthday :shock:
if you want to test go for it id say if you think you would stand a chnce of it showing bfp if you are
manda x

Well as I'm a saddo who can never wait for anything I think I'll sod it and test. I know it is too early so will expect a bfn, so when I see it I can tell myself not to worry as it was a very early test.

lol yer just test hun if you want to get a clear blue as they will show early
manda x

Im testing on valentines......if AF hasn't got me by then!!!!!!

Ifs its a BFN..oh well what can you do...but if its BFP...I shall wrap up the the test stick and give it to OH over dinner as his valentines pressie!

minxie said:
Im testing on valentines......if AF hasn't got me by then!!!!!!

Ifs its a BFN..oh well what can you do...but if its BFP...I shall wrap up the the test stick and give it to OH over dinner as his valentines pressie!

Awww thats strangly romantic. As long as you don't drop it in his food :rotfl: :rotfl:

Becs said:
Hello Girls,

Well I'm due on Sunday so the earliest I can test if I use a first response is really Thursday but I am tempted to do one on Weds morning as how cool would it be to announce you're pregnant on Valentines over dinner? I really don't actually think I am this month as have timed Bd'ing perfectly the previous two months and nothing so why would this month be any different? But really :pray: for a bfp as next month he's away on business when I'm due to 'o' and this is all getting to me now.

Anyway, wondered if any of you are testing before valentines and if so would you save the news for valentines day??

ooo i hope you get your BFP on velentines day. that would be lovely :)

good luck with the testing.... it would be nice to see another BFP on here :pray:

aw I'd go for it what a fab valentines pressie. I found out the day before my DH's birthday and wraped the test and gave it to him at midnight it was so so chuffed - made his day. If you don't get a + just don't even mention that you tested.

Good plan smurf, I'll keep it to myself.

How are you btw. Hope you are glowing and enjoying 1st tri :D

hi Becs haven't started glowing just yet but got a bump now and seen buba on the scan so really happy - I moved into T2 this week still can't believe it.

Best of luck to you hun I am sure your turn is just around the corner. I'm keeping everything crossed for you.

Thanks hon! :shock: Can't believe your in Tri 2 already!!!

Me neither AND I've moved into the next box too :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back