My Original Due Date today...

Zoeox

Reaction score
But instead 7days to go :D
Really would like this baby to come out soon, midwife tomorrow though see if we've progressed any.

Happy Valentines lovely PF people too :).
Xx

Aw hunni im sure bubs will put in an appearance soon,

Happy Valentines day to you too xxx

:flower::flower:

My original dd is Sunday!!!!! Got put back 6 days lol xx

Spoke to my friend yesterday, and she ended up being put forward on her scans, then baby was late and came the day after her original due date. :) x

Yay to original due dates (and Happy Valentine's Day for yesterday!) I'm like your friend. My dates were put forward twice ! Once from the 12th to the 10th and then again from the 10th to the 8th. Cub still hasn't arrived :lol: - so they were all wrong!

Got to love all these dates they throw at you, we had an extra scan today which said bambino was due today, xx

Lol! I'm guessing no show from him though? It's funny, because these poor babies don't realise they're on a schedule!

I've been thinking a lot about dates... It really is all about the scan isn't it...? But 'back in the day' before scans were available, people had a due date and that was it, no switching and changing...
Given that only 5% of people actually deliver on their due date, you think they'd realise how inaccurate scans are at predicting a due date... Baby will come when baby is ready! :)

No sign of baby no verity, but I agree Nic, you think they would give up guessing now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back