Just realised that if no BFP this month......

BUGGY82

Reaction score
And conceived next month I'd be due on valentines day!!
How nice would that be!
Plus my birthday is 2 days after so if baby was late it could arrive on my birthday which would be great!!

Feeling good about the outcome this month now either way!

Don't really expect any reply but wanted to share, I'm a but excited about next month if I'm honest.

Yeah , really positive Buggy, yayyy Valentines baby....

I want a valentines baby! We got together on valentines day so it would be extra special!

Ahhh that would be so nice!!!

David wants us to concieve in June...so we will get another March baby and birthday....mine is march 1st Kates March 11th and his march 26th...so hes planing on setting his swimmers free to get a baby around the 18th march ha ha lol if only ehh!! lol xxx

Did a test this morning & got a BFN!! Don't really feel like AF is coming and I still have CM which is weird as I'm normally dry as anything before AF.

Oh well if it's not to be this month I'm going to be trying very hard next monthfor my Valentines bub!

Aah how sweet, that would be lovely! If I get a BFN this month then I'm hoping I fall PG next month cos then the baby would be due on my 30th Birthday, next February!!
Fx for next month then if we get BFN's this month!!! Lol...
xxxx

Still no sign of AF and no AF symptoms, do you think I should test again today after my BFN yesterday or wait another day to see if the witch makes an appearance?
Really tempted to test but don't want to be disappointed again.

Test again in the morning hun if no AF,

Fingers crossed for you
x x x

Just did a test on my lunch (I couldn't resist) and BFN again :wall2:
What did I expect :(

Well we'll see what tomorrow brings, my longest cycle has been 33 days so not going to get my hopes up until after then, but I defo feel different, I have a knot feeling in my stomach and twinges every now and then on my left side. Been feeling sick and no appetite either, which is not like me. Probably just the :witch: playing tricks on me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back