I always jinx myself ...................

Baileys-Angel

Reaction score
:wave:
hey all, hope you had a great valentines day.
i always jinx myself if i come on here with my symptoms as AF arrives soon after but ......
i am 7 days dpo but have mild cramps and some spotting last nite. i am proper weepy (like tiny tears yesterday!!) and sore boobs. I have had bad sinus's since monday (like a cold coming on but then doesnt) and i have heard this may be a symptom?? Also my temperature is very high for this time of the month. How soon should i test??

Good luck hun id give it a few more days and then test pos from 10dpo hopefuly if its a BFP which i hope it should show by then!!!! Alll the best sweety and :pray: ing for you :hug:

Bailey's Angel - the spotting, sore boobies, mood changes and cramps 7 DPO sound promising. Similar symptoms to mine and they all started around CD23. I think Flossy is right, give it another few days to test, and try not to stress. :hug:

Thanks girls, i think its a bit early too. AF due thurs but i will test on tues just in case as i am going to rome on tues nite xxxx

Baileys-Angel said:
hey all, hope you had a great valentines day.
i always jinx myself if i come on here with my symptoms as AF arrives soon after but ......
i am 7 days dpo but have mild cramps and some spotting last nite. i am proper weepy (like tiny tears yesterday!!) and sore boobs. I have had bad sinus's since monday (like a cold coming on but then doesnt) and i have heard this may be a symptom?? Also my temperature is very high for this time of the month. How soon should i test??
that sounds exactly like me, minus the spotting, when i fell pregnant!! good luck :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back