Do symptoms come and go??

Dippy

Reaction score
I'm a real worrier. :shock: We were trying for this baby for nearly 18 months and it is sooo wanted, yet I seem to be finding ways to not let myself get too excited. I have the usual pregnancy symptoms, sore boobs, nausea, tiredness, constant peeing, yet I get up today and feel loads better - boobs are only sensitive when I prod them (which I am doing about a million times a day) and the only constant thing is my tiredness. Do symptoms come and go, or do I really have something to worry about?

Mine came and went, don't worry it's normal :D

Now I just get the odd wave of nausea, normally if I smell something strong or if I dare to eat something sweet! :roll:

Don't worry about not having sensitive boobs either, mine were sore for about two weeks around 9 to 12 weeks, then nothing. ( i hope it stays that way! :D )

Hi ya, i'm the same, some mornings i wake up and feel nauseas, other days nothing, yesterday my boobs were agony today they are just tender and yes like you i have been prodding them all day :roll: , i get really paranoid about that too as my last pregnancy i felt really sick first thing then nothing the rest of the day, that continued for the whole of 12 weeks and i had to sleep at exactly 5pm for about an hour, this time i can't sleep as i sometimes work or i'm with my little boy, but i just don't feel as tired, just paranoid something is going to go wrong, almost not letting my self get too excited, do you know what i mean??

Suexx

try not to worry too much hun they do come and go and some days you wont feel pregnant at all and it will all be hard to believe but the symptoms usually come back xxxxxx

Oh god yes they come and go. I had a worrying morning when I was in the first tri I had no sore boobs which I constantly had so that was it I start crying and would not stop until I got to work to check with these girls that it was all ok and normal. So dont worry its fine x x

hey dippy.. as the others have said.. try not to worry :?

I didn't suffer too badly with nausea [I ate all the time to prevent it!!] and my boobs were only sore until about 8 weeks.. they were still growing but not sore!!!! The hormonal bitchiness took over very early on and I was a mad, ranting emotional wreck most of the time from 8 weeks on!!!

There are so many possible symptoms and therefore so many reasons to worry.. I carried on taking my temps every day until 16 weeks cos I was so worried if I didn't feel sick or tired or hormonal!!

Enjoy the days when you feel great cos there may be a day round the corner when you feel sh*t :shock: :shock: :evil: xxxx

Yeah its normal for them to come and go.

Im in the same boat hun, i worry about everything all the time!!!

Thanks for your replies girls, I am such a worry wart!! Really relieved today as felt like crap when I woke up, and boobs have been really tender - must be demented to want to feel ill!! Looking forward to being able to relax and enjoy my pregnancy, although my sister says it can be a long 18 years ahead :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back