v early pregnancy - pain in groin!?

daniph1

Reaction score
It almost feels like a pulled muscle when I walk etc. Its on my right side? Any clues? xx

No really hun, is it there all the time? Or just when you move and walk? I used to get pains in my stomach if I moved quickly or stretched too far.

Last edited:
I get this when I stretch in the morning, if I turn my body or bend over then stand up again x

It reslly is generally only when moving and it does feel like something is pulled! its really weird!!! xxx

i gett he same and ive heard and read that its just the uterus stretching and it stretchs to the right in the majority of cases hench the right sided pain... i get it most when sneezing and coughing and ghetting up too fast pain in the bum! what us girls go though eh?

i gett he same and ive heard and read that its just the uterus stretching and it stretchs to the right in the majority of cases hench the right sided pain... i get it most when sneezing and coughing and ghetting up too fast pain in the bum! what us girls go though eh?

Thank you lovely lady! This makes me feel so much better xxxxx

i have a quick one for you! haha do you burp alot!? i never normally burp much and can noramlly stop them coming out loud but atm i just cant stop them! my OH is hating it coz they r really loud and gross is this the bean or just me?

Im not burping but I am farting alot! shy face! xx

haha im gla dive got the burps then i wont complain hehe

pulling stretching round ligamant pain i get this a lot got it more on week 5 thn any other seems to have settled a bit but got this mostly wen stretched coughed sneezed xxx

pulling stretching round ligamant pain i get this a lot got it more on week 5 thn any other seems to have settled a bit but got this mostly wen stretched coughed sneezed xxx

thank you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back