Pain

Belle23

Reaction score
I have a very strong pain in my right side. It started when I needed a poo and got stronger so I took paracetamol and it went And now I've actually been for a poo the pain is so strong. Feels like stabbing in my right side. Could it be a pulled muscle xxx

i have had this exact pain for a few days now.
i had to go to A&E for something non-pregnancy related the other day, and mentioned it, but i got seen (over 8 hours later) and they didnt mention it, so i assumed that if it was serious, they would have either mentioned it or seen me sooner.

it could possibly be just growing pains, or as you said, a pulled muscle.

ive had this recently too!!! i was starting to think maybe its my appendix or something!!
mine comes n goes and ive listened to baby on the doppler and it sounds fine so tryin not to worry about it. its probs just awkward growing pains! xx

yes i have had this at different times, can be very painful sometimes but usually dosent last long, its ust stretching pains though, totally normal.

i get bad pain in my hip area, when i cough hard, sneeze, hard bowl movement (tmi) and random, but ive got a dermoid cyst on my ovary and thats my pain.

if your worried asked to be checked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back