Ovulation pain?

rusks

Reaction score
when you ovulate do you get a sharp pain in your groin that feels as though you've almost pulled something like a muscle?

i had it all last evening and i have got EWCM at the moment so i imagine thats what it could have been on cycle day 31!! (i have always had long cycles of 35 -36 days!) but i think this cycle will be longer if i am only now ovulating. :wall:

we BD'd just on the off chance anyway!! :dance: fingers crossed :pray:

Some women to get varying degrees of pain(s) at and/ or around ovulation...Its called mittelshmerz.

I personally used to get an achy dragging sensation, usually on my left side (dominant ovary) in line with my hip around ovulation.

...You could be ovulating if you are experiencing EWCM...But is it possible that you ovulated some time ago and the pain could be implantation?...Just a thought!

Rachael said:
...You could be ovulating if you are experiencing EWCM...But is it possible that you ovulated some time ago and the pain could be implantation?...Just a thought!

ooh wouldn't that be exciting!! not sure though as i wouldn't be getting EWCM if i ovulated a while back would i! oh well lets see, only the first month off the pill anyway - see i'm getting obsessed bout symptoms already! :wall: knew i would :lol:

Just had to post as I have just realised our LO's are almost the same age! Plus this is our first month TTC too! :D

I'm getting pains and EWCM and have been for the last couple of days, I'm on cycle day 20 of 36 day (I think :lol: ) cycle. So I am assuming it is ovulation pains!

So let's get BD'ing and you never know, our next LO's could be close in age too! :lol:

Still no sign of AF i think i'm going to have a long cycle!! :wall: will test on monday if no sign of AF as never had a cycle over 36 days before - fingers crossed!! :pray:

rusks said:
Still no sign of AF i think i'm going to have a long cycle!! :wall: will test on monday if no sign of AF as never had a cycle over 36 days before - fingers crossed!! :pray:

Oooh Good Luck!!!

yeah BFN!! convinced myself i was pregnant too but still no AF and no signs of it yet!! :wall: not sure what my body is up too!!

still no AF and got another BFN!! not sure what is going on!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back