UTI....Again

Rheych

Reaction score
so i started feeling crappy yesterday afternoon and though i was coming down with a cold, all acehy etc went straight to bed from work and then woke up ate some toast and noodles then promptly threw them back up! same this morning after a cup of honey and lemon

went to docs he said i have a head cold but got another UTI which could be making me vomit, has anyone ever heard of that?! this is my third UTI since being pregnant and I have never had the actual symptoms until the doctor has diagnosed it :roll:

anywa, can anyone suggest something (apart from ginger nuts) that will take away the sickness/heartburn associated with it :wall2:

When I got my first UTI during this pregnancy I thought it was the morning sickness coming back! Haha :lol: Since then I've had dozens more but non have made me feel like that first did.

As for things to help, have you tried cranberry juice? It was the only thing I could keep down.

Sorry I couldn't be more help!

Have you been tested for GBS? This can cause repeated UTI's and did with me during my pregnancy, they found it with a vaginal swab. It might be worth asking to be swabbed for it, its a really simple test that you do yourself in the surgery xx

I get kidney infections quite a lot because I have had problems since i was born and I always throw up a lot if its a kidney infection, I also get very shivery and shakey

Someone recommended drinking lots of cranberry juice due to being prone to UTI's in pregnancy.

Re: heartburn, have you tried mint indigestion tablets, also peppermint tea is good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back