Using so many nappies!

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Right, unless there's a smell emanating from my son that would make the devil himself curl up his toes I change Bertie before every feed cos he won't take his milk with a dirty or wet nappy.....fair enough I hear you cry.....but then straight after his feed he'll have a crap. In a clean nappy 20 minutes old! We've used nearly 250 nappies in 3 weeks, good job I'm getting them cheap!

This takes us to between 12 and 15 nappies a day, he's up to 5oz feeds now and as he takes more there's obviously going to be more poop!

I'm lucky Harry's more interested in food and isn't bothered by his nappies do depending on how he is I change after a feed cos generally he's a lot calmer and sometimes asleep!

I've tried changing him after but feeding is a nightmare and when we do get to change he pees everywhere just to teach me a lesson lol. I reckon babies are a lot sneakier than we give them credit for!

I change AJ before every feed but then Aj normally has a crap during the feed we then have the dilemma of do we stop feeding and change him so he screams for milk or do we leave him in it where he will scream cos hes got a dirty nappy!!! Decisions decisions. lol

Kynon was the same! I wanted to use cloth from the beginning but couldn't keep up luckily we only use about 5 a day now so it gets much easier x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

It's the amount of room they take up in my bin! It's full to the gunnels by time it gets emptied every 2 weeks

It's the amount of room they take up in my bin! It's full to the gunnels by time it gets emptied every 2 weeks

It's horrendous isn't it? We have a nappy bin indoors and that gets emptied at least once a day. We've taken some down the dump cos our wheelie bin was so full.

It's horrendous isn't it? We have a nappy bin indoors and that gets emptied at least once a day. We've taken some down the dump cos our wheelie bin was so full.

It really is! We also empty our bin into the wheelie bin each day.
I'd thought of one of them nappy disposal machines as I thought they compress the napped bu would be expensive buying new cassette refil things it needs

That's a lot of nappies!!

My girl isn't too bothered with being changed, I do it before a feed and of I hear poo coming out and that's it. Probs use 6-9 a day tops.

i change after a feed unless shes pooped lol

i change during a feed, stop bfore the last ounce, change nappy, then the last ounce sends him to sleep!

i do this at every feed and his nappy is SO full of wee they're always so heavy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back