One Of The Many Joys Of Motherhood

FebMum2Be

Reaction score
I've been letting Odhrán run about naked to get a bit of air at his bum, he shakes his bum and thinks his willy is hilarious :lol: :lol: so anyway I strip him off and let him do his thing.. I notice him a bit too quiet and still, he looks at me and starts peeing all over the floor and goes into a laughing fit when he sees what's happening! So anyway I clean it up, he is only a baby after all and let him run about a while longer, biggest mistake I've ever made :rofl: He has just pooed on the floor, I don't know wether to laugh or cry, I'm fine with dirty nappies and poo up the back etc but when it's out of the nappy it grosses me out a bit :blush: So that's one of the joys today, giving your baby a bit or freedom and getting a lovely mess to clean up afterwards :lol: He is walking around all proud of himself now! Men eh xx

pmsl!!! defo a man!! shitting on u alredi !! hahahaha love it tbh its prob a good thing as most babies r TERRIFIED!! u shud buy a cheap potty just to have sitting see what he thinks!! xxx

I don't think monty wore clothes for the first 3 years of his life lol
Dolly wouldn't dream of runnig around naked I'm sure it must be a boy thing lol

:lol: I have only started recently and he loves it! My nephew loves being naked too, although I have a few young pictures of myself that beg to differ it's not only boys! They are mortifying! x

I give Paige about half an hour a day, but usually more lol, of naked time around the house and she loves it! As soon as those clothes come off she bolting around the house like a crazy lady.

Ive had 3 poop incidents so far but only one was bad. It still haunts me as she was only partially naken so it went EVERYWHERE! She is prone to peeing a fair amount but thats easily cleaned. Shes so much more aware of when shes going the loo now though as she can actually see something happening rather than it being in a nappy and not really noticing so maybe we're just helping the potty training process.....

Im at ease with poop now. It worries me.

When Odhrán seen the pee (and may I add his willy was sticking right out and it shot across the room :shock:) he was gobsmacked then amused :lol: I must do naked time more often x

At ease with poop :rofl: I think I'll be able to come around to poo, but when Odhrán is sick now, it's like proper grown up sick! Arrrgh, I gag!

I love this, so funny. I guess I have this to look fwd to. OH telling me earlier about when his nephew pooed under the christmas tree... nice present lol :rofl:

Noa pooed twice during naked time last week, me n demba both freaked out tryin to get the otherone to clean up! Haha

:rofl: Omg Christmas present! Hilarious x

I would be like that too Evelina but because I'm here by myself I have no-one to bargain with :brat: I hold my breath and run :rofl: xx

Paige poo wasn't as good as the xmas tree present! She just waited until I was preoccupied on the phone and after getting bored while playing on my knees she crawled off but I smelt somethng familiar, looked down, and right in front of me was a log. Just sat there. Minding its own business. Gross child.

Paige poo wasn't as good as the xmas tree present! She just waited until I was preoccupied on the phone and after getting bored while playing on my knees she crawled off but I smelt somethng familiar, looked down, and right in front of me was a log. Just sat there. Minding its own business. Gross child.

:rofl:

As least she put it where you could find it I guess hehe luffs it

Hahaha! They are so funny bless them! I've only had that happen once and it was with my oldest. Nice!

Drake has 2 hours nakedness before a bath every evening. The only accident we've had though is the odd pee.

Oh god no, my house is going to be filled with poo :eh:

I didn't even mention it was a pool trail, I can laugh about it now I'm over the shock! :lol: They are so cute, Yodabo that's great 2 hours and no accidents xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back