Tell me what you think...

tootoo

Reaction score
Since we've had our gender scan and found out that junior is a baby boy, my hubby is really pushing the celtic Scottish names. Either way he will have my dads name as his midle name, and our surname begins with L.

My husband *loves* 'Ruaraidh Thomas' (thats pronounced like rory- only more like ROOray). I think its a beautiful name, however I think he will have to explain the pronounciation and spell it for people for the rest of his life.

I really *love* Louis Thomas (pronounced the LOOee way)but our surname also begins with an L, so I'm not sure of how it rolls of the tongue.

We're throwing around the idea of Caleb too. I guess he'll tell us when he comes out. :D

i agree with u that ur prob be spelling the first name constantly and pronouncing it properly for people,however its always a gd topic for conversation!
I love ur second choice too,their both nice names!

Thank you mummyagain! I like Louis Thomas more to be honest..... I'm leaning that way :wink: You give good advice- as your kids have lovely names according to your tickers!

I like Ruaraidh but agree with the spelling/pronunciation problem how about Rury or Rurie

Think Ruaraidh is nice but will have to be explained constantly. Louis is lovely :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back