HUGE list

abcd1234

Reaction score
I have a huge list of names i kinda like and none i love, I'm going to give this list to baby daddy to hopefully narrow it down a bit ( i may not like him but i will give him some input in her name) and im gonna add some names i dont like just to be sure he isnt just saying he likes names to keep me sweet (like his little "oh that (huge shapeless) coat looks lovely on you" comment, but thats another story)

I want to narrow the names down to about 3, i know i cant name her officially until she's here, thats just how i am but anyway, i think i've removed my ones a hate from the list so should only be ones i like, be honest cos i really need to ge this list down!!

Oh i'm pretty certain her middle name will be Katherine/Catherine either spelling is ok as K is my mum and C is her mum and my surname begins with an N, i love the name Nicole too but its just too similat to my surname
Sophia-Rose
Adabelle
Rose
Safia
Jasmine
Scarlett
Tallulah
Alana
Isabel
Isis
Isla
Lilith
Lily
Opal
Ophelia
Arabella
Adrianne
Aura
Effie
Leola
Ora
Thea
Shola

We were the same - no special names, just ones we didn't dislike. With time some of those names are feeling special though and whatever you name your baby WILL be special as soon as it's her name :hug:

It's a lovely list :D To narrow down to three, I'd choose Alana, Isla and Lily. I love Ophelia as a middle name but that would give our child weird initials.

How about Ariana or Euphemia?

kalia said:
We were the same - no special names, just ones we didn't dislike. With time some of those names are feeling special though and whatever you name your baby WILL be special as soon as it's her name :hug:

It's a lovely list :D To narrow down to three, I'd choose Alana, Isla and Lily. I love Ophelia as a middle name but that would give our child weird initials.

How about Ariana or Euphemia?

Oh Ariana is meant to be on there too lol, i had a discussion with my friend about it a few days back, he wasnt too keep but i like it

abcd1234 said:
Sophia-Rose
Adabelle
Rose
Safia
Jasmine
Scarlett
Tallulah
Alana
Isabel
Isis
Isla
Lilith
Lily
Opal
Ophelia
Arabella
Adrianne
Aura
Effie
Leola
Ora
Thea
Shola

I only really like Lily and Scarlett (which is getting very popular now) from that list. Neither really work with K/Catherine IMHO though :think:

I like Sophia on its own :)

Isis (Egyptian mythology clciked in for me here) is an unusual and nice choice but I am not sure how it will work as a first name :think:

Sherlock said:
abcd1234 said:
Sophia-Rose
Adabelle
Rose
Safia
Jasmine
Scarlett
Tallulah
Alana
Isabel
Isis
Isla
Lilith
Lily
Opal
Ophelia
Arabella
Adrianne
Aura
Effie
Leola
Ora
Thea
Shola

I only really like Lily and Scarlett (which is getting very popular now) from that list. Neither really work with K/Catherine IMHO though :think:

I like Sophia on its own :)

Isis (Egyptian mythology clciked in for me here) is an unusual and nice choice but I am not sure how it will work as a first name :think:

Same, I once had two fish called isis and Osiris, and a chicken called Horus. I was going through an Egyptology phase.

I like Isla,Jasmine,Lily, and Thea. I do kind of like Lilith, but apparently she was Adams' first wife,and/or a giantess who strangled her husbands with her hair. :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back