Royal Wedding... A bit of fun ;-)

munchkin1982

Reaction score
I'm bored of all the seriousness now of "The Big Day" so though we could have a bit of fun...

So what's your Royal wedding guest name? Start with Lord or Lady, Duke or Duchess then a grandparent's first name, followed by a double barrelled surname of your first pet name and the street you grew up on.

I am Lady Lillian Sami-Logan ;-)

Lady Jean Melody-Barn

Mine sounds crap!
I'm actually gonna watch the wedding though, to start with I thought oh here we go blah blah blah but I'm quite looking forward to it now!! x x

I'm Lady May Pepsi-Holt! Lmao ! :) great idea!

aaawww, it's fun just to see what names come up lol... OH will be watching the snooker but I may watch it online if Layla lets me lol xx

I'm lady Ann Humphrey-Blaire Athol lol

We're hoping to disappear for the day, maybe to saltburn, but everything'll be shut so don't know whether to bother :(

I am duchess Abigail Benjamin-Greenway. Mines lame :( I never get funny names from those things lol

I am definitely not watching it, I'm sick to the back teeth of the bleeding thing already!!

Lady Elsie Kylie-Troon

(my first fish was called Kylie minogue)

haha! these names are cheering me up so much after a failed attempt at hand/foot printing with Layla earlier! lol x

Lady Queenie Thomas-Woodfield

I like it :)

hahahahaha!

Chaz... I've posted a pic on my other thread lol... they kinda smudged a bit much lol and the hand prints just didn't happen as as soon as paint was on her hand was tightly closed into a fist lol xx

Last edited:
Lady Daphne Mitz-mount pleasent

Dame Delphine Tammy-Saxon....Mines naff :lol:

Last edited:
I'm liking this!

I am Duchess Anastasia Dante- La Touche :)

Lady Myra Lucy-roseleigh

Sound more like a fortune teller!

Lady Christine Sunflower-Howard

....hummmmm, doesnt quite have the air of royalty I was hoping for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back