Used This Last Night..

DebbieM

Reaction score
After my crappy day yesterday, I went and stocked up on Bach's Rescue Remedy. As Boots were doing 3 for 2 still, I got 2 spray bottles of the actual Rescue Remedy and 1 dropper bottle of the night time remedy:

rescuenight_drops.gif

You put 4 drops on your tongue at bedtime and it's meant to help you sleep.

Well.. I can safely say, IT DID! Well, at least I think it was that!

I only got up once last night (as far as I can remember) which is totally unlike me and today, although I am in a lot of pain with my SPD, I feel much happier than I did.

I managed to sit late last night and write out a list of everything I need/want to do over the next few days so that perhaps helped too? Anyway, if you're having similiar troubles, I recommend giving it a go!

I'm a much happier bunny today :)

ohhh thats good, i may have to send nany to boots today :D

That is a great tip. At the moment I seem to be getting one good night's sleep in 3. It seems definately worth a try! Thanks

Ohh will deffo go in to Boots tommorow after my hospital appt.

Hopefully the 3 for 2 will still be on, cheers for the tip.

The 3 for 2 on vitamins and supplements etc is almost always on so you should be fine :D

will it work if i have to get up at 2am and 6 am for feeding , and with him crying / winging in between lol :rotfl:

Might invest in some too. Is it good for anxiety?

Yep! I think that's what was up with me yesterday. A mixture of anxiety and nerves and just everything you could think of! :D

G3M said:
will it work if i have to get up at 2am and 6 am for feeding , and with him crying / winging in between lol :rotfl:

LOL, Might make you more relaxed. ;)

do they help with contraaction pain :rotfl: just had the contraction from hell.... just waiting to see if i get another one :pray:

My mum put this in my drink when i was doing my degree as it was meant to help with sleep- it did the trick for me!

Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better today and slept well :) A good kip makes all the difference

:hug:

DebbieM said:
Yep! I think that's what was up with me yesterday. A mixture of anxiety and nerves and just everything you could think of! :D

Oooh definitely think I will get some, could do with something to help me relax a bit.

I am the worlds biggest sceptic and yet am in total agreement- bach's rescue remedy is ace. I was suffering from major anxiety attacks when trying to complete my A-level coursework (many moons ago) and couldn't settle to anything as I was stressing and crying so much and the deadline was getting ever nearer. I took RR as a last hope and very quickly found that I was calmer and had stopped crying and was productive again! I didn't believe it would work and yet it did. It may be psychological, it may be real, but it worked for me so I think I will invest in some for labour! It can't hurt can it?! (taking RR I mean- I'm sure labour *might* sting a bit! :rotfl:

Thanks Sherry! :hug:

And flowergirl.. what do you mean labour might sting a bit? Are you saying it's going to hurt? Don't be a silly girl! It'll be like... er... something nice and lovely :rotfl:

I didn't realise there was a night time one! I'm going to get it tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back