achy pains all night

suzzi

Reaction score
hey ladies

i went to bed last night and was woke up by achy period pains about 2am. LO was wriggling about so much really low down so think that was why.

but was getting excited hence i went downstairs couldnt sleepand am now knackered :shock:

achy feeling still about and ive been dying for a wee but doing a little dribble!! did have the 2 bob bits in the night as well (TMI)

2 bob bits :rofl:

Maybe things are starting to kick off for you :) x

i keep thinking that but nothing so far !! been to the loo yet again x x

I had that last night too along with painful contractions but they slowed right down and I managed to go to sleep. Woke up feeling achy too so FX for us both!!I'm so hoping if its gonna kick off it'll happen today cuz I had the best nights sleep ever last night and feel very energised today lol xx

Good luck for you both. I got the runs and period pains night before i was due to be induced with paige and started having natural contractions at 6am the next morningso does sound like things are happening in there xx

Blimey we seem to have the same symptoms all the time lol!! I'm having bk pain n bh too.. Needing to pee alot with just a dribble.. Having the Tom tits.. Lol!!

Let's have a race come on babies!!!!

aww god me too lastnight..how strange,had 4 really bad convincin pains and actually shouted my daughter to get up to sit with me,i was shatterd and really wanted to sleep,daughter was proper flappin sayin dont go sleep mum but i reassured her that if it was labour then without a doubt id be woke up durin the night,anyway i slept right thru and hav had no pains thismorning :( i was excited aswell.its not fair...lol xxx

Blimey we seem to have the same symptoms all the time lol!! I'm having bk pain n bh too.. Needing to pee alot with just a dribble.. Having the Tom tits.. Lol!!

Let's have a race come on babies!!!!

tom tits pmsl.....i love it.xxx

ooh its a proper race now lol

i felt full of energy yesterday x darent move today x x other half has popped out shopping and to see family and left both his and his work phone here WTF you just know im gonna need him when he does that. lol

What a doughnut!!! That's the type of thing my OH will do! His battery was dead the other day when I was having pains and I said 'ain't u better charge that??' n he's like 'why?' :shock: duh!!!!

I've gotta go to my mums n get the kids.. Fucking school runs start again tomo :(

ooh its a proper race now lol

i felt full of energy yesterday x darent move today x x other half has popped out shopping and to see family and left both his and his work phone here WTF you just know im gonna need him when he does that. lol

omg! why do they DO THAT lol xxx

lol my OH is daft like that x x

i dont have to do school run as mine are teenagers and i got out of taking my son football this morning x saved me standing around for three hours x x

im going to watch 'a baby story' now x x lol

Hate the school run now I'm always scared my waters r gonna break!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back