Urg! What a day!

hopefulmummy

Reaction score
Well...yesterday was a pretty horrendous day for me!

I was up sick in the night on Monday night with diahorrea and generally felt rough. Tuesday morning I forced myself to work because we don't get paid if we're not there (rubbish company!) and I headed off to a client. Big mistake. FElt pretty horrible on the tube and getting there, but I thought I could get through it.

Well, I ended up throwing up all over their reception floor and in their sink...oh the shame! They ended up calling me a taxi and I went to my hospital. The midwives thought I may have msra, that hospital bug, and so took my bloods and loads of samples for me and all came in wearing these masks...I was worried about the baby but they said a virus is only bad in the 1st 3 months.

Anyway, they sent me for a scan to see if all was OK with baby and hooked me up to one of those machines...all looked to be OK, but now I have protien in my urine so have to take back some urine samples for them to double check. They let me go home as I hadn't been sick in 5 hours, so am just resting now!

What a horrible day! But generally the hospital were really good and made me feel better, and all looks to be OK with the baby, which is the most important thing :) They measured the little one at 3 lbs, 13 oz. :)

Bit of a pointless thread, but I finally have a bit of energy back and wanted to log on and share!!!

:)

xx

Aww what a trauma!! Sending you big hugs! Get those feet up and try and relax as much as possible xx

What an awful experience for you! Take it easy this evening.

Awwww thats sound horrible hun, I hope you feel better soon. Let us know what the outcome of the sample results are
:hugs: Take it easy tonight!!!!

thanks girls :)

I'm hoping vomiting all over a client's floor will encourage my company to start paying employees sick pay...not likely!

went to gp today who said i still had protein still in my urine, so I had to do another one later and drop it into the lab. fingers crossed all is ok

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back