what a fun weekend!!??

marchmama

Reaction score
well where do i start, friday afternoon afer coming out of bingo i started to feel very wet :oops: so i rang the labour ward telling them i thought my waters might have started leaking, they told me to go in so i did.

when i got there they checked me over did and internal and said no your waters havent broke (phew! or so i thought)

any way they did all the other checks blood pressure, urine, listening to baby etc and my blood pressure way way high, i had 2 ++ of protein in my urine and i also had very swollen ankles, so they admited me (joy!)

any way i was in from friday night until sunday night being checked and checked again and they were giving me blood pressure tablets twice a day which brought it down (thank god!) and i had to do a 24 hour urine collection (what a pleasent experience that is!) which the results came back normal for that to, i also had bloods taken and again normal, so after 2 nights in hospital they let me out with the tablets and telling me i have to get my blood pressure checked every day, so i now have to go to the hospital everyday to get by blood pressure taken i wouldnt mind if i could drive but no i have to get the bus, hopefully i will go into labour soon as i will soon get fed up with that.

any way i am fine and baby is fine and now i just have to wait for labour to start.

can you all send me some labour dust as i dont think i can really take much more :cry: :cry:

becky xxx

aww u poor thing i was in for 27 hours and couldnt stand it i cant imagine how u felt

*****LABOUR DUST*****

Sounds like an eventful weekend - I hope you are feeling okay now hun, bit of a drag about your daily visits to hospital though :hug:

Hi

Oh loads of Labour dust for you what a pain to go there everyday, glad you both okay though.
Katrina

hope it happens soon for you hun, shall send you lots of labour dust as well xxxxxxxxxx

sending you lots of labour dust and a :hug:

hope your LO makes an appearance soon

What a nightmare haveing to go to the hossi daily :wall:

Lots and lots of labour dust sent your way. :hug:

Fingers crossed (but not legs)for a quick and painless delivery!! Take it easy and enjoy your last few days of peace!

A x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back