What a day!!!!

Yvonne

Reaction score
Well, last night i started with stomach ache/ pains. Phoned the maternity ward and they told me take some paracetamols and get in bed, it was nothing to worry about as i wasn't bleeding and baby is moving ok. Fine so i went to bed.
Woke up early hours of the morning with these stomach pains and couldn't sleep- so i have been up all night.

My midwife was doing her antinatal appointments at the doctors today so i rang this morning to see if there were any appointments and got one, so i thought i would go and see her.

Got there and i have lucozites in my urine (infection) so i felt relieved as they had found the cause,then she said there was +1 of protein!! GREAT. Listened into baby's heart beat and it was fine, it's head down and 2/5ths palpable apparently (??????) THEN she did my blood pressure i am normally 110/70 but today i was 130/70- slightly raised but as i had it badly with Amy they are being super causious, so they took blood to check for PET bloods, then gave me my Anti D injection! Jabbed from every angle!!

Just for general chat she was asking about swelling, which i have in my hands(who doesn't?!) and then she asked about headache- which i have but i had also been up all night. So she rang the hospital who said they didn't want me in just yet but they are sending a midwife out tomorrow to check my blood pressure, if it's still up or going up i have to go in! :(

I only went in to have my pains checked out!!! Lol

What a day :(

They need to keep an eye on you for pre eclampsia. Be careful and get lots of rest. Hugs to you xx :wink:

you are going through a rough time i hope it works out ok, just make sure you take it v v v easy

Aww hon what a crappy day - hope everything has gone ok with the MW today.

Thinking of you!

Well midwife came out this morning and my blood pressure had gone down slightly, so she wasn't concerned as it wasn't rising.

I still have protein in my wee though and she was a little concerned about my headache as it hadn't died down an hour after taking paracetamols but she didn't admit me to hospital, which i sort of a releif but on the other hand i am concerned now that my blood pressure has gone back up as it had only dropped by a tiny amount and i still have a few other ailments.

My headache is still here after taking 2 lots of pain killers, but i don't want to ring the hospital as my blood pressure might still be ok and it will be wasting my time and theirs.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

If you're worried then give them a call, although your BP hasn't gone up you've still got the protein in your wee and a headache - I think you've got a right to be worried and if it will put your mind at rest then call them!

I agree with Rosiroo, give them a call if you are concerned. Hope that you are ok, and that everything goes back to normal. Take care of yourself x

definitely Amy call them. thats what they are there for. i wouldnt care if i telephoned them 3 times a day. if you are worried you must call hun.

let us know how you get on. constant headaches that dont relief themselves after taking tablets should be checked out. pregnant or not pregnant.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back