UR first bowel movement.

NIE

Reaction score
When did you have your first bowel movement after you gave birth? :oops:

48 hrs - And it didnt hurt, but it did feel very strange indeed lol

:oops:

Before I left hospital, so either the day after, or the day after that. Fooking hurt an all :(

I made myself wait about 5days as i had stitches and i thought it would hurt :oops:

But it didnt

The day after. I was really scared as I had a episiotomy and was scared I would burst the stitches but it was fine and didn't hurt at all. xxxx

it felt like ages!!!! i had to get some assistance from the doc :oops: lol

2 days, if youre worried it'll hurt your front bits, hold a clean materity pad on it while you poo, trust me it does help :hug:

Within 48 hours. I held myself in with a pad for the first few. And it did hurt but I was very sore for about 6 weeks after giving birth as I had an internal tear.

Thanks. :D

I think I might need some help if I don't go soon. :oops: Not that I feel I need to. xxx

About 4 or 5 days after! Then I got piles & it hurt lots :(

i was scared to go, i would only eat fruit for 5 days! the MW saw me 3 days after i'd had melissa and said if i didnt go that day i had to take these pills she gave me (lax's). i didnt take them all just one and the next nite i was sat on the toilet for half an hour almost crying coz i was so scared! but when i did it nothing bad happened and it didnt hurt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back