Tmi info but need ur help.

Belle23

Reaction score
Just gone for a bowel movement and when I wiped I had some some pinky, browny discharge. I'm 12 weeks 5 days and only had scan today but seeing that made me worry wasn't much and hasn't happened since but has anyone else had this cxx

was it deffinitely from the front? or could it have been from the back?? this is also tmi but ive been really constipated recently, so when i finally make the toilet its so uncomfortable that it makes me bleed a little at the back. i was worried at first but double checked it wasnt coming from the front. maybe its just abit of irritation xx

No it's defo from front. It's not alot but it seems to be when I go for a bowel movement xxx

I had similar to this hun, but it was back when I was about 5 weeks ish. Every time I went for a poo some came out, but only when I poo'd and it was defo from the front not bum! It was more browny, and it was really glisteny lol, I told midwife it would make a nice colour nail polish lol :shock: It lasted about 2 weeks then stopped, when I googled it, it said it was normal, but it did say for early pregnancy so not sure about now. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about, but if you're concerned never be afraid to call your midwife hun, it's what they are there for xxxxxxx

I haven't had it but the wall between your foof and bowel is a lot thinner than you think and it could be pressure from your bowel on your foof. Get down the gp's and get something to soften your poo xxxxxxxxx

Yeah that's what I was thinking but my mum has panicked me and said it could be the cervical plug and obviously I was just thinking because it's taking me alot longer to make a bowel movement (still going everyday but takes forever) it might be that xxxx

Ring the mw or gp hun and get some reassurance xxxxxxxxx

Yeah ive rang gp waiting for a call back this afternoon. Xxx

hope its nothing serious and just constipation causing the problem.lactolose is gross but its a good softener to help draw water into the bowel and make it easier to go. gd lk xx

I've not experienced it myself but i'm sure i've seen people asking about that on here before. I hope you hear back from the gp soon xx

Well gotta go see doc at 830 in morning. They said its not something to worry about but they need to see me xxx

stil going every day omg i wish i could nothing is making mine soft and im the same as little smoosh a little constipated and bleed l;ittle where its soo painful but defo from the back,

Hope all goes well x

Belle did you find out what the discharge was? xx

No never found out what it was but it's stopped now. Saw midwife Wednesday and heard the heart beat so got my next midwife appointment 6th of January xx

They say it's quite normal in early pregnancy, as your body is adjusting, and it could also happen around the time you would of got your period. As long as there's no pain with it then you should have nothing to worry about :)

Oh that's good, i'm pleased little one is ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back