Tmi info but need ur help.

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Belle23, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Belle23

Belle23 Well-Known Member

Just gone for a bowel movement and when I wiped I had some some pinky, browny discharge. I'm 12 weeks 5 days and only had scan today but seeing that made me worry wasn't much and hasn't happened since but has anyone else had this cxx

2. littlesmoosh

littlesmoosh Well-Known Member

was it deffinitely from the front? or could it have been from the back?? this is also tmi but ive been really constipated recently, so when i finally make the toilet its so uncomfortable that it makes me bleed a little at the back. i was worried at first but double checked it wasnt coming from the front. maybe its just abit of irritation xx

3. Belle23

No it's defo from front. It's not alot but it seems to be when I go for a bowel movement xxx

4. Maria1977

Maria1977 Well-Known Member

I had similar to this hun, but it was back when I was about 5 weeks ish. Every time I went for a poo some came out, but only when I poo'd and it was defo from the front not bum! It was more browny, and it was really glisteny lol, I told midwife it would make a nice colour nail polish lol :shock: It lasted about 2 weeks then stopped, when I googled it, it said it was normal, but it did say for early pregnancy so not sure about now. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about, but if you're concerned never be afraid to call your midwife hun, it's what they are there for xxxxxxx

5. Belle23

Anybody else has this xxx

6. BabyBrain

BabyBrain Well-Known Member

I haven't had it but the wall between your foof and bowel is a lot thinner than you think and it could be pressure from your bowel on your foof. Get down the gp's and get something to soften your poo xxxxxxxxx

7. Belle23

Yeah that's what I was thinking but my mum has panicked me and said it could be the cervical plug and obviously I was just thinking because it's taking me alot longer to make a bowel movement (still going everyday but takes forever) it might be that xxxx

8. BabyBrain

BabyBrain Well-Known Member

Ring the mw or gp hun and get some reassurance xxxxxxxxx

9. Belle23

Yeah ive rang gp waiting for a call back this afternoon. Xxx

10. pregpixie76

pregpixie76 Well-Known Member

hope its nothing serious and just constipation causing the problem.lactolose is gross but its a good softener to help draw water into the bowel and make it easier to go. gd lk xx

11. babyelmo

babyelmo Well-Known Member

I've not experienced it myself but i'm sure i've seen people asking about that on here before. I hope you hear back from the gp soon xx

12. Belle23

Well gotta go see doc at 830 in morning. They said its not something to worry about but they need to see me xxx

13. Loula

Loula Well-Known Member

stil going every day omg i wish i could nothing is making mine soft and im the same as little smoosh a little constipated and bleed l;ittle where its soo painful but defo from the back,

Hope all goes well x

14. babyelmo

Belle did you find out what the discharge was? xx

15. Belle23

No never found out what it was but it's stopped now. Saw midwife Wednesday and heard the heart beat so got my next midwife appointment 6th of January xx

16. Rachel1509

Rachel1509 Well-Known Member

They say it's quite normal in early pregnancy, as your body is adjusting, and it could also happen around the time you would of got your period. As long as there's no pain with it then you should have nothing to worry about :)

17. babyelmo

Oh that's good, i'm pleased little one is ok x