updates please!!!!!

ERIN84

Reaction score
Well now I'm settled I have come opn here to see how all you girls are pregressing but there are soooooooo many posts!

Whats the news on Melio?

Anyone else having any signs of exciting times coming up? xxxx

Everyone is popping out their babies but me :( Im keeping positive, until I start to get tired in the evening, and then just frustrated. This muggy weather is NOT nice though. Midwife on Tuesday for another sweep. Going to try and get to 2cm this time! lol.

Hope everythings going well at home with you and baby emily :) Hope is having her c-section tomorrow I believe. And Zazu had her baby yesterday I believe :D x

Congrats on your amazing birth erin! Despite having a show the same day as you (I think) I'm still waiting. Sigh.

i had really bad back ache yesterday thought it was it! but nope nothing 2day :-( 6 days 2 go noow.
reaally hope u and emily have settled in well. did u say u were breast feeing? if so hows that going?

Last edited:
Tightenings are building up and I had a smear of blood in Cm this morning - hoping that things are gearing up :)

Hi Erin - hope your well and Emily - I'm still hoping for babe to arrive shortly although haven't had any signs i'm off to see mw on thursday and hopefully she'll give me a sweep! Have a long walk planned for tomorrow so fingers crossed!

Hiya Erin. Im still waiting too :clock: baby's head still not engaged I think, midwife is gonna check tomorrow morning and if not Im being referred for a scan.

Ive been having some serious Braxton Hicks the last week tho and one night thought I might have been in early labour but nothing the next morning.

Hope everything is going well with your little one! :)

Sounds like everyone is getting there! I'm so excited for all of you!!!

Melio - you will be with your LO soon, although I know it must feel like its never going to happen.

Mel - yeah I'm breastfeeding although my nipples are very sore so I have had to express for her today. I wasnt sure how I would feel but I wouldnt want her having formula now as I know how good my milk is for her. So yeah, expressing is good for now. Once I'm a little less sore I want to try and get her back on the breast as its such a nice feeling to feed her skin to skin.

Hiya Erin. Im still waiting too :clock: baby's head still not engaged I think, midwife is gonna check tomorrow morning and if not Im being referred for a scan.

Ive been having some serious Braxton Hicks the last week tho and one night thought I might have been in early labour but nothing the next morning.

Hope everything is going well with your little one! :)

Loving the avatar Tiny!!! :)

thanks :) Thought it was about time I got some pics up before the bumps gone and I miss it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back