updates please!

Kimbo

Reaction score
ive abandoned tri 3 for the last week or so and theres far too many threads to read through, so please coud you all reply to this with ur news and sweeps/inductions that are coming up!
be good to catch up with u all :D

well, i have no bloody news :rotfl: Im still pregnant, and im fed up :x

Ive got my sweep tomorrow at 2.30 though so fingers crossed i wont be pregnant for much longer :pray: Ive so had enough now... and im a bit scared my baby will keep growing and it'll hurt more to push her out , lol :lol:

Nothing exciting going on here, no signs of labour, still a week to my due date and no chance of a sweep till 41 weeks. I'm so bored and uncomfortable :wall:

Im still hanging on!!! outta hospital now and got a section booked for thursday!!!!

Im still preggo, eating ice & sponge and moaning an awful lot :lol:

muppetmummy said:
Nothing exciting going on here, no signs of labour, still a week to my due date and no chance of a sweep till 41 weeks. I'm so bored and uncomfortable :wall:

41 weeks? Aww thats rubbish :( I was lucky.... they had a cancellation (the lady whose appointment it was had her baby) so they just gave me her appointment instead of making me wait. Im so hoping it works :pray:

tattybear85 - i was wondering what was going on with you and your LO's! Glad your out of hospital and good luck for thursdau :cheer: Twins are well exciting :cheer: :hug:

I'm still here too!

On holiday then Mat Leave as of the 21st so get to become a forum whore :lol:

My due date is this week!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

(not that that actually means anything! :roll: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back