UPDATED!!!! tomorrows the day!! please pray that everything will be ok!!

louise280981

Reaction score
scan at 9.45 tomz after my bleed i had last week!!
its be so horrible waiting a week and 3 days too see someone :mad:
im trying to stay positive and the fact im still be sick is a good sign!! really hope its good news and little bean is a extra sticky one xx

Last edited:
:hug: My mate has been bleeding on and off for a while during her pregnancy and it has, understandably, been making her react in the same way - worried! (I would be too to be fair) :hug: and :dust: for you lovely. My friend is doing really well, baby is fine etc. so I'm sure you will be too! :hug:

Good luck for the scan I hope it can put your mind at rest. I didn't know I was pregnant til 8 wks and what I thought was an extra long period (some heavy bleeding but mainly spotting for about 10 days) was the egg implanting and normal according to the doctor. If I had known I know I would have been worried as well though - but just so you know loads of girls go through it!

Fingers crossed for you and let us know how it goes! I'm sure the worst bit will be having a bladder fit to burst and not being able to pee!

Good luck for your scan!! Really hoping :pray: you get some good news and that you can start enjoying your pregnancy from now on!

good luck with your scan hun hope everything goes ok for you

All the best for tomorrow hun, hope everything is ok xx

Everything crossed for you x good luck tomorrow x

hope everything go's okay hun , i don't know what your going through as i havent been through it myself i hope little bean is okay x

thanks for all your support and listening!! going to try and have a early night so tomz comes sooner xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back