Newbie - Please be nice!!

Cleo100

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I'm new to Tri 3, just thought I would introduce myself to you guys!

It's both scarey and exciting knowing that I am in Tri 3 now, you guys have babies over here!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

LO is our first, it's a little girl and due to placenta pravia it looks like a C section for me on or around the 15th September. I have one more scan at 32 weeks to check again but yesterday placenta was still stuck firmly and quite happy covering my cervix so I'm nervous as hell about that now!!!

I hope all of you guys and your bumps are doing great! Looking forward to getting to know you all.....

Cleo xxx

Welcome over hun :D There a few people on here who are having planned c sections. I had a c section with my son but hoping to go natural this time but could go either way really!

welcome to the wonderful world of tri3 :cheer: :wave:

:wave: Hello Ive just moved over too which must put us at the same dates but you get your LO sooner!! not jelous at all :fib:

Hello Cleo100 :wave:
Wishing you a happy and comfy 3rd Tri and I'm sure all will be well with LO's entrance into the world, no matter how she makes it :hug: :hug: :hug:

WELCOME HUN :wave: :D :wave: .

Everything will work out fine you;ll see.

Welcome Cleo :D

Nice to see you here also.. ive only just got in :lol:

Im like you im expecting a c-section as well so we could be the same due date but wont know untl 15th July when I next see consultant.

Enjoy your time in here :D
Take care
Kathy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111