CHOCOHLIC S BABY IS HERE!!

hennaly

Reaction score
Chocoholic text me to say baby James was born 9.20pm weighing in at 9lb 6oz after an emergency c section.
He is in special care as they think he may have pneumonia and all she has is a photo and is trying to discharge herself but to no avail.
Huge hugs to you Sarah :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

congrats sarah hun all our thoughts are with you and James hope you are both soon recovered and are home :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh blimey Sarah love that was quick :hug: hugest of hugs to you lady hope little man can come home soon - my thoughts are with you and your family x x x x x

Aww hunny congratulations, hope your back together and home soon !! :hug:

Congratulations! Hope all is ok and you are back home soon!

Claire x

Ohh no! bless her! :hug: :hug: hope she recovers quickly and mannages to see her little boy :pray: the little cherrub is doing well and they can take him home soon! congrats sweety hes a lovely size, welcome baby James!! :cheer:

:cheer: for the birth and hope she gets out f there as soon as poss with the little man, get well soon James :pray:

Congrats Sarah on little baby james hope you both make a speedy recovery and are home soon

Em xx

Awww congratulations hun I hope baby James is fine :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back