*updated* Are we in with a chance?

andreaaa

Reaction score
Oh I am so confuzzled :(

I had a positive opk yesterday and a negative one today... Does that mean I have already ovulated?

We bd'd Thursday pm so 2 days before +opk but then we didn't again until this morning. Last night I had ewcm but we were out until 4.30 this morning and didn't bd until about 8a.m, by which time my cm was more creamy.

What does all this mean? I am so confused and feel like we have messed it up for this month :( we didn't bd Fri or Sat because DH was feeling the pressures of TTC and said sex just to make a baby felt wrong :(

I have been charting but couldn't take my temp this morning as I was drinking last night so it wouldn't be accurate anyway.

What do you think? Is it possible for the spermies to get through the cervix if cm isn't watery? Is it worth bd tonight and tomorrow or do you think we are already too late? :hug: :hug: :hug:

i'm crap with OPKs hun i'm sure some ladies on here can help you xx

personally if you got ewcm sounds good i get it for a couple of days so i'm sure if you BD the next day you are in with a chance for this month :hug:

i think make love tonight and have a little romance make OH feel like you find him sexy and not a baby naking machine its definitley worth a last shot for this month :wink:

Hi Andreaa,

TBH I wouldn't go too much on the OPK results and go more on your signs. If you had EWCM yesterday then you should be fine for today and it's always worth BD again tomorrow too you never know some of those swimmers might be quick!!!!

Plus you've already BD on Thursday so you have a good chance from that too.

I totally understand about OH. As women we can get too stressed about it because it's OUR body and we feel/see the signs but it only takes one of his guys to get through so with Thursday and today you have a really good chance. It's good to be sensitive to each other's feelings on it all, I need to take a leaf out of your book!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks girls :hug: :hug:

Tbh we had a heart to heart last night and I explained that just because I know its a "good day" for bd doesn't mean i'm necessarily in the mood but I make an effort anyway. I also told him that I feel rejected when he turns me down because I am making an effort but he isnt. I miss having sex just because we want to!

Anyway, the outcome is that we are both going to make an effort on "good days" in future :) I just hope that it isn't too late for this month.

I think we'll try again tonight and tomorrow then (if he keeps to his promise!)

Thanks again :hug: :hug: :hug:

Good luck with your BDing hun, hope you catch the eggie :hug: :hug:

Well it looks like I havent ov'd afterall but should do today :cheer: My BBT was under my coverline of 36.23 this a.m so I am pretty sure it will start to rise tomorrow as today is CD18 and I ov'd on CD18 last month :)

Can't believe I made all that fuss for nothing :oops:

Thanks for all your help girls :hug: we bd'd yesterday a.m and p.m and probably will tonight and tomorrow also so we have a good chance of catching this month :hug: :hug:

Woohoo sounds promising hun, hope you catch the egg :pray: :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back