is twice in one day too much?

itisbabytime

Reaction score
so, i finally got a pos opk this cycle - cd21, about a week later than normal for me so pleased to see that second line!!

we :bd: this morning and i kind of want to :bd: again tonight cause if we dont we wont :bd: again till tomorow night and im afraid we will miss the eggy. Is 12hours enough time inbetween sessions?? thanks

Hi itisbabytime - first all congrats on the +ive opk - def is a relief when you're waiting for that! If you've got your +ive today, chances are you won't ov until tommorow? So, perhaps it might be better to wait until tomorrow morning to allow his sperm count to go up a bit more?? I know it's hard to know when to wait and when to go for it... If you got the +ive yesterday on the other hand, perhpas you could go again tonight, if you know that his spem count is normal.... What you thinking? (ps - noticed that you were on cd 21 hwne you got the +ive opk and you posted the message at 21.21 - weird huh? Could be a good omen or just me showing my weirdness...?!) xx

hi, neg yday then pos today so sure will ov tomo. we dont have time to bd tomo morning, well we do but i will have to get up immediately after and get ready for work so would rather bd tonight so i can lay flat for a while after. hubby has had a SA and is normal so its pushing me more towards doing it again tonight. thanks for replying, who would have thought such a question would cause me so much stress!

and for you noticing that - LOVE it! i love quinky-dink things like that! here is hoping that cycle 8 is the one!!

thanks hun xxxx

Haha - glad you don't think I'm mental about the 21 thing! Well, if you can't do it properly tomorrow, you might as well go for it again tonight... Here's hoping cycle 8 is your lucky number :) Good luck! xxx

Hi,

I have my positive last thurs so bd at 5 and then again at about 10 when we went to bed and on the fiday we bd at 2 and then again at 10 and then again just sat night is that too much then?? I thought the more you bd the more chance of a bfp??

Michelle. x

When I got PG, we were at it at least 2 times a day, so dont think its bad

Hi,

I thought the more you bd the more chance of a bfp??

Michelle. x

the more you do it the less time there is for the mans spermies to mature for the next "release" so if he has a below avg sperm count you need two days between ejaculations, normal sperm count prob once a day, if high - more than that!

then again, it just takes one sperm and ttc is a game of chance half the time so just do it when you want!!!

Good luck for this cycle honey. Are you in your 2ww yet?? :dust:xxx

Oppps lol, might have got a bit carried away then lol. Normally only do it once a day but had time this month so thought we wud go for it. We dont know anthing about hubbys sperm so lets hope its super sperm lol.

Thanks for the advice.

Michelle. x

opk was neg today so if i get temp rise tomo morning it will confirm ovulation. heres hoping cycle 8 is the one!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back