update/rant

Lynniepants

Reaction score
Right, I had recently moved and hadn't registered at the doctors... so i went to try to register today and they won't let me see a doctor til the 8th of February. I've been told just to go to my old doctor... but they won't be able to refer me to a midwife will they?

Right, next problem.... my boyfriend has asked me to move in with him which means moving AGAIN. I'm not planning to move right now, because I still have some time on my lease here. How the hell am I gonna deal with all this from getting a midwife point of view?

Starting to feel a bit ARGGGGGGGGH already.

you could try and register at the doctors at your boyfriends place? I think you just have to fill in a form with your address. pretty straight forward, Im surprised they wont see you sooner, my OH didnt bother registering when we moved and when he was ill he just registered on the day he went in to see the doc. Maybe your OH doctors will be more helpful?

When u register with a midwife which i think you sould do at your new dr`s dont tell em that u might be moving. just dont tell them till you no you deffinatly are or they might not see you. If id have told my midwife that i wasnt moving she would have had to set up my scans etc here but because i was mvoing inbetween booking in and 1st scan she said she wouldnt care for me. I think all midwifes are different tho :) good luck x

thing is, I told my doctor and midwife that Im moving and they still went ahead as normal. Im getting my keys on 19th feb so will tranfer my care then, but Ive had my scan here and treatment for diabetes etc... you could say that your OH has asked you to move in but say you havent decided yet?

I'm wondering if just going to my old doctors and not telling them that i've moved will work? Can still use my mums address for mail and stuff... and its not that far... and the local hospital is still the one where i currently live...

oh yeah, i'd do that. if you get the post then go for it!!

I'll be sneaky until I get me scan... then I might tell them. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back