Update on Mr Breech!

Simoneh00

Reaction score
Well, had my appointment with the consultant today. Apparently 5 hours of cleaning things on my hands and knees worked last night because he was head down when she scanned me :)
Still not engaged! grrr!
Only thing I was really unhappy about was the consultant changing things. I had a sweep booked at dead on 40 weeks with the consultant I usually see and the doc today has cancelled that appointment and moved it to a week later :( I'm gonna have a word with my midwife though and see what she thinks, hopefully she'll suggest moving it again.
Other than that I'm finding walking / moving in general really difficult today. Feels like my pelvis is being ripped open the second i try to stand or open or close my legs. Fingers crossed that little head will engage and I'll be in labour soon :D

Yeah glad hes head down - good on you for your cat impressions good to know it works xxxx

Great news, ignore my post on other thread lol x

Thats great news hun.
I'll definately do more of that then as my little girl has been breach for a while and I'm tying my upmost to do anything i can so i don't have to have a c-section if I can help it. Even bought a birthing ball the other day lol
I'm having a 34 week scan friday so fingers crossed everything is ok.
Sorry to hear they changed the dates hopefully the midwife or someone can get it moving earlier for you.
All the best hun xx

Thats great news hun.
I'll definately do more of that then as my little girl has been breach for a while and I'm tying my upmost to do anything i can so i don't have to have a c-section if I can help it.

Honestly get on all 4's. I've felt him turn back round to breech another twice and a few hours on all4's and some gentle encouragement and he's gone back :D

Thats great news hun.
I'll definately do more of that then as my little girl has been breach for a while and I'm tying my upmost to do anything i can so i don't have to have a c-section if I can help it. Even bought a birthing ball the other day lol
I'm having a 34 week scan friday so fingers crossed everything is ok.
Sorry to hear they changed the dates hopefully the midwife or someone can get it moving earlier for you.
All the best hun xx

get scrubbing those floors with the tooth brush :rofl: hope it works for you x

Yay thank goodness he's head down! x yay x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111