• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

36 week appointment - Breech!

I did ask about the hair! But she said baby's head is too much in the pelvis to see now! oh well another surprise for me and OH lol! I had a full head of hair when I was born, so maybe baby will take after me lol. They felt my tummy first before scan and she goes oh wow this is a big baby, and im like oh great!! But they reckon its a good size so hopefully I don't go overdue so baby doesn't put too much fat on. Head is measuring 35 weeks and 3 days, Legs 34 weeks and 2 days and tummy 39 weeks and 3 days! So consultant said we like chubby babies! haha lets hope its easy to squeeze bub out! xxx

lol u will be fine hun, they have told me this one is gonna be smaller than my last as im now followin the bottom line of my chart, and ur babys head must be really low down if they cant see :) ((jealous)) lol xxxx

Thats really great news :) and a nice weight :)

feel very relieved for youxxxxx

Lol I'm not sure, my baba seems pretty comfy!! Always been a lazy baby lol :)

I have to admit I am slightly jealous that you ladies will get to meet your bubba's really soon, I just want Riven here now.....I'm so impatient lol xxxx

Ahh I know how you feel...I'm impatient in general lol but now i just want baby here now!!! Knowing my luck he/she will be over due lol xxx time will fly bella not long! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back