Update on me

Mamafy

Reaction score
Well had my latest list of appointments today, wasn't home until teatime and was gone at 8.15 :shock:

Firstly physio, no improvement from last week (could have told her that :roll: ) worse in fact :eh: so back next week again and unsure what the plan is :mad:

Secondly consultant, he's happy with my progress; says he's starting to smile more and says our first target is 30 weeks so hopefully thats easily achieveable :pray:

I have been having a few braxton hicks the past 3-4 days so am trying to rest as much as I can so with that in mind he upped my meds by 1 more tablet a day and it has defo helped today :)

While I was there he said lets get thise steroids on board as well so I got first does today and next dose is due tomorrow, and boy do they sting :shock: had forgotten just how bad!

Bubs was fine :dance: but is still breech :shakehead: (and I'm taking a wild guess in that this bubs will remain breech as well :shakehead: ) so I grilled him what would happen if I remained so. He's thinking normal delivery :dance: provided bubs stays bum down (legs are well out of the way) and isn't much bigger than my other kids :yay:

So veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy long day and tomorrow I'm there again!

I WILL post a bump pic (Vix :lol: ) as soon as the energy allows :)

Wee man has started school as well so head is currently to be found in rear :rofl:

Thats all my news though :)

Really pleased all is currently going to plan and looking good Mamafy, does sound like you have been busy tho, make sure you get to put your feet up at some point, next target just 5 weeks away, I hope you have your bag packed just incase before us lot as you need to be more ready

Really pleased all is currently going to plan and looking good Mamafy, does sound like you have been busy tho, make sure you get to put your feet up at some point, next target just 5 weeks away, I hope you have your bag packed just incase before us lot as you need to be more ready

Nope, not packed :blush: I do have all the essentials for myself, mostly :dance: Bubs is mostly done apart from cotton wool and nappies and a mattress :dance: and a few other bits.

I hate packing my bag, last time I packed it I was in hospital (for 3 weeks) within 4 hours :wall2: so will hate to tempt fate!

I WILL post a bump pic (Vix :lol: ) as soon as the energy allows :)

:)

When you get a chance hun, lol!! Made me chuckle :)

Glad you've got all the right meds sorted though and baby is doing well!

Wooooo! Sounds so positive! Glad bubs is doing well but boo for stingy injections! Your consultant sounds lovely!

:yay: i'm so glad things are going well hun! if you dont want to pack your bag, how about writing a list of what you need and getting everything in the same place, so it can all be grabbed quickly if needs be? i was so glad my bag was packed with E cos otherwise it'd have been a nightmare! but atleast if its all in one place its all together like! xxxx

Glad that all is looking good for baby, sorry your spd is getting worse. Fingers crossed that LO stays nice and cosy in there for a while longer. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back