Update on me

Omg it's just dawned on me! You're almost20 weeks!! How did that go so fast?!

Its racing, really going quick; in fact I have that much to do it would need to slow down :lol: My whole summer is appointments, between hospitals, opticians, dentists :wall2: I am literally having to check the calender to fit a day in next week to taake the girls and their friends to the cinema :eh:

And considering I NEVER get past 35 weeks I am over half way there already :help:

Oh Mamafy :shock:

You'll be fine chick, you gonna do your hospital bag soon? :)

x

I'm gathering weekly for it so have about 5 pairs of pyjamas (might sound alot but if things get hairy they'll keep me a week or 2 after 28 weeks so I'll need a good few pairs ), 2 pairs of slippers, some knickers which I may change to bigger ones :rofl: They're not comfy :lol: I've bought most toiletries plus a toiletry bag:) Plus I've got all my maternity bra's from last time :)

I just need dark towels, a dressing gown, some bigger knickers and pads/breast pads :yay:

I won't pack it until I have to, last time I packed it at bang on 28 weeks and was admitted later that day for nearly 3 weeks so I'm not jinxing myself again :lol:
I'll be content so long as I've got everything, won't worry about bubs' things until nearer the time although I am in organisational mode and have schedules for everything :lol:

I even have my MW appointments booked to get my grant forms filled in :lol:

I'm gathering weekly for it so have about 5 pairs of pyjamas (might sound alot but if things get hairy they'll keep me a week or 2 after 28 weeks so I'll need a good few pairs ), 2 pairs of slippers, some knickers which I may change to bigger ones :rofl: They're not comfy :lol: I've bought most toiletries plus a toiletry bag:) Plus I've got all my maternity bra's from last time :)

I just need dark towels, a dressing gown, some bigger knickers and pads/breast pads :yay:

I won't pack it until I have to, last time I packed it at bang on 28 weeks and was admitted later that day for nearly 3 weeks so I'm not jinxing myself again :lol:
I'll be content so long as I've got everything, won't worry about bubs' things until nearer the time although I am in organisational mode and have schedules for everything :lol:

I even have my MW appointments booked to get my grant forms filled in :lol:

God! As long as you have it all ready and waiting to go into the bag, I'm sure you'll be fine! I get my grant done next week then I'll have to wait another 4 weeks to see her to get her to sign my SureStart :wall2: Might ask to pop in for a couple of minutes the following week though! :lol: All our pregnancies really are flying, I'm joining third trimester on Saturday :oooo: I like how your so organised though, lol. I've ordered a cot and got some clothes, I've got enough bottles and a steraliser! Even now I'm confused as to how many sleepsuits I need in tiny baby/newborn lol xx

I bought 3 sleepsuits yesterday in cream with 5 matching bodysuits and a cream blanket :) I had loads of neutrals last time and the minute Katie was born all I wanted was pink :oooo: I went through loads in the 3 days I was in with her though but I have loads from Katie and Joe so will wash and leave those at home ready for coming in too :)

I bought 3 sleepsuits yesterday in cream with 5 matching bodysuits and a cream blanket :) I had loads of neutrals last time and the minute Katie was born all I wanted was pink :oooo: I went through loads in the 3 days I was in with her though but I have loads from Katie and Joe so will wash and leave those at home ready for coming in too :)

Oooh, I don't have alot left from Jacob! If I do it's at my Mums and would be impossible to find :lol: Got loads and loads of blankets though so I'm all good in that department! Any clues as to what bump is? ;) I know Toon says girl! Lol xx

You know vix I have no clue, last time my instinct was boy and it was girl :lol: so my instinct radar isn't working :rofl: But honestly I don't care :yay:

glad all is going well , shame the hospital was a waste of time apart from the scan of course :hug:

Eeeeeee mamafy, time is going proper fast!! I wanna be your text buddy lol (getting in there early) xx

LOL, Lucas is a lovely name! :lol: But theirs a Luke on OH's side and he thinks our bump is yellow :rofl: I paid for a private scan to find out ;) Ssssh! LOL

Eeeeeee mamafy, time is going proper fast!! I wanna be your text buddy lol (getting in there early) xx

Awwww I've already asked Wobbles but no doubt I will be hospital a few times so I'll be keeping in touch anyway, need everyone to keep me up to date with the gossip ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back