Hospital today

Mamafy

Reaction score
Well I was back today to see the consultant about the meds so I've started them :eh: they're not the nicest to take as they make you abit jumpy/heart races etc but if it keeps bubs in longer :)

I got a scan and bubs is fine, still breech and placenta still low but he said its well out of the way and will go higher :yay:

He read my scan report and the lady who done it was concerned in case the placenta was attached to my section scar but its nowhere near, its the first time I've saw the section scar from the inside in 20 years :)

He's also referred me to physio for this bloomin spd :wall:

But all in all great appointment :yay:

Great news!! My placenta is low as well which has made me nervous but hopefully will move up as we go along.

:yay: glad all is well! hope the meds dont make you too feel too bad! was it weird seeing your scar from inside?!

:yay: glad all is well! hope the meds dont make you too feel too bad! was it weird seeing your scar from inside?!

It was, a white line but weird you could see it :lol:

thats well mad! i wouldnt have thought you could have seen it from the inside! im so dim :lol:

yay woooohooo! glad you had a good appt!

Thats so positive, very reassuring. Hope that the meds settle down a bit as they get into your system. I can't believe how far you are along already, the time for everyone seems to be whizzing by xx

Yay! So glad that it went well x x anything that encourages baby to wait is fab! X

I'm glad everyhing went okay
Eugh bloody physio ;S i think its a waste of my time!

really pleased it went well yesterday Mamafy all sounds like it's going well for you both

Glad eveythings looking good Hun! Good luck with the Meds and physio!

[/QUOTE]I'm just going to get the back support :lol: I know what you mean :lol:[/QUOTE]

Still it is horrible going there and they pull you about, the worst thing is the old ladies wondering around the department and the keep touching my stomach:wall2:
They looked shocked when i say I'm not married lool:)

Really glad it went okay! Hope you don't get too many side effects from your medication! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back