20 week scan pic :)

Natasha+1

Reaction score
Had our scan today, bubs' head was low so sonographer had trouble looking at the brain so I had to go for a walk but I loved the length of time we were in there today, got to see loads of our baby and all is well.. and I held my willpower and we are still TEAM YELLOW! :yellow: :dance:

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 24
great piccie, glad you enjoyed having your scan done!! :)
Well done on staying team yellow, i would never have been strong enough to do that but you will get a lovely surprise when baby arrives! :)

Thanks guys! Sooo excited now.. half way there! :dance::dance:

Hiya! Lovely scan pic!! Is it just me or does your little one look like he's laughing?! :)

xxx

OMG well done for staying team yellow!! I really enjoyed 20w scan, i was so amazed! Glad it went well :) xxxxx

Aw congrats x x I loved my 20 week scan x x

Well done wish i could stay team yellow glad the scan went well

Congrats on a healthy scan and woot woot go team yellow!!!! Great pic hunni x

Glad you had a great scan and lovely pic. Well done on staying Team Yellow - I want to be Team Yellow but DH wants to find out... we've still got 5 weeks to fight it out before 20 weeks scan!

Glad you had a great scan and lovely pic. Well done on staying Team Yellow - I want to be Team Yellow but DH wants to find out... we've still got 5 weeks to fight it out before 20 weeks scan!

I tell you what, I was starting to change my mind near the end but my OH stayed strong as he didnt want to know, and i wasnt sure.. I think I am glad we did it now, and should be amazing finding out on the big day! :dance:

Othe half won't get a choice if you tell the midwife you don't want to know they won't tell other half coz of patient confidentiality their not allowed by law I know this coz my mother in law told the sonographer she wanted to know and just tell her afterwards but they said they couldn't by law anyway coz I said no lol! And even if I said I didn't want to know but tell her they said they couldn't either coz they would have information I wouldn't so just tell the mw you don't want to know and he will have to wait haha!! X

Othe half won't get a choice if you tell the midwife you don't want to know they won't tell other half coz of patient confidentiality their not allowed by law I know this coz my mother in law told the sonographer she wanted to know and just tell her afterwards but they said they couldn't by law anyway coz I said no lol! And even if I said I didn't want to know but tell her they said they couldn't either coz they would have information I wouldn't so just tell the mw you don't want to know and he will have to wait haha!! X

Wow Evie, I didn't know that! :shock:

evie_smith said:
Oooh interesting hehe x

Lol yea ^^^ I hope them last two posts weren't ment in sarcastic gest :rotfl: but yea they won let anything slip my mil was asking her for a while and she was like nope! Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back