20 week scan today Update!!!!

Congrats Sophie....i'm so tempted to find out at 4d scan in jan but we had resolved to stay team green???
JEN (timsmom) HOW ARE U???? xxxxx

some-one text her and find out lol its killing me not knowing
manda xx

WOW!! congrats :cheer: :cheer: I have a feeling there is going to be lots more team blues!

x

Well had scan, all is ok with baby, bubs very active and all my fears have been allayed and we are team blue

YAY!!!! Sorry I missed this yesterday - 3 sheets to the wind as they say round our way!

It's really good news though - now you can sit back and relax! :cheer:

Yay! Well done! Glad all was well. More team blue!

Timsmom is fine and had her scan...will leave it to her to tell u what team!!! :cheer:

AnnaR2B said:
Timsmom is fine and had her scan...will leave it to her to tell u what team!!! :cheer:

Excellent - can't wait to hear :cheer:

:rotfl: I am so special, didn't think to look back at the beginning :rotfl:

Congratulations on all this blue! :cheer:

Congrats hun! :cheer: :cheer: Glad it went well, there's so much blue around here at the moment!

I love little boys and they so love their moms!, girls are so independent.!

I am so happy I can't stop smiling! I was worried that this baby wassn't as active as the others but he was moving about like mad on the scan yet I could only feel really light movements. I think I had worried that something might be worng for so many weeks, when our lovely scottish sonographer said you have a lovely healthy baby boy, I could have squealed.

The only slight nggle is that my placenta is currently very low and covering the cervix almost completely. She did say that I needed another scan at 36 weeks and that is it was still very low, I may need a cesarean. I'm having a cesaerean anyway and probably won't get to 36 weeks if my consultant has anything to do with it. I feel a very lucky lady today and at last I can shop without worrying that I'm tempting fate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back