Update on me

Mamafy

Reaction score
Well I was so cross aout this last night I couldn't post :mad:

I went the whole way to the hospital yesterday to be told to come back when my consultant is back :wall: 10th August :dohh:

Anyway things could be worse, just hope my uterus behaves till then :eh:

Got a quickie scan of bubs :love: (no pics, they've got so stingey :mad:) I am in love, really bonded yesterday with scan :yay:the dr homes in on bubs' foot, you you see its toes, lovely clear profile shot as well and its little legs as well, measuring spot on again :yay: really looking forward to 20 week scan now :love:

Oh meant to say my placenta is anterior so that's why the movements are few and faint :)

Awww :love: Glad all is well with baby xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How annoying, but lovely that you had the scan and bonded :D

I have an anterior placenta too and i didnt feel movements for what seemed like forever.

Hope 10th August comes quickly x

At least I've got my 20 week scan on the 3rd of August to spur me on :love:

Yeah never know you might get a scan on the 10th too and see you're little 'yellow' baby :dust:

Yep. The dr's here always scan you, :love:

aw how frustrating but at least you saw bubs and the scan isnt that far away xx

what a pain but nice too see little one again!! roll on 20wk scan not long to go
placenta same as me hun still feel those lovely little prods and pokes tho xx

:yay: glad everythings good hun! Are you defo staying yellow then? I so wish I had!! Let his lordship get his way tho!

Wahoo! :yay: Glad all is well! That's so weird - whenever anyone mentions August I freak out! Only 3 weeks to go for me! Scary stuff! My placenta is (was) anterior. My last scan said it's at the top of my uterus under my ribs...I dunno! lol All the best though Mamafy!! :D Xx

Beauty! I love seeing the little feet etc on the scans - I had another yesterday, so cute! All the best for your scan on the 3rd xxx

Defo team yellow, I'm normally so impatient but I never found out with the other kids :)

Beauty! I love seeing the little feet etc on the scans - I had another yesterday, so cute! All the best for your scan on the 3rd xxx

I think it was the clearest foot shot I've ever saw, you could count toes :cloud9:

Defo team yellow, I'm normally so impatient but I never found out with the other kids :)

Gosh! Such will power! I don't know whether or not we'll find out with number 2. Exciting stuff!

I cant wait to see the little feet in real life up close! I love babies little hands and feet! :D

Omg it's just dawned on me! You're almost20 weeks!! How did that go so fast?!

What a pain... Glad everything is fine with bubs tho.... ooh 2 weeks till the 3rd :)

class mrs at least u havent long to wait for next scan... ur preg is flying in... for me anyway haha!!! :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back