• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Update on me

Mamafy

Reaction score
Haven't been around much this week, it was the kids last week of school and its always hectic :wall2:

Anyway I had a hospital appointment on Tuesday, it was meant to be just an endochrinologists appointment but seen the Obstetrician as well :yay: and she gave me a quicky scan to quickly check HB & growth :) I never got a pic again but it was nice seeing bubs :love: It had grown loads and still measuring 1 day ahead by scan, slight confusion on due date though :mad: They're saying 25th December but the scans are saying 20th :eh: So who knows :lol: I won't make December though so suppose it doesn't matter :doh:

Getting a few niggles for SPD but nothing major yet :pray:

Sickness.....well Its better than it was and the nausea has mostly gone all but a couple of hours in the day & I still vomit twice or so a day :( but hopefully gone soon :pray:

Gathering my hospital bag items up, so far I have most toiletries. I have 3 pairs of Pyjamas, 2 pairs of slippers & 5 pairs of knickers :lol:
I've also dug out my holdalls, washbags and won't need any oth that :yay:
I want all the stuff in place by 24 weeks and packed by 28 :eh: which isn't too far away :shock:

Getting a few teeny movements but nothing major yet :)

Anyway thats me :D

How are you all?

Glad everythings going well!! You sound so organised :D x x

Can't believe how quick things seem to be moving! You are so organised - I've not even thought of packing a hospital bag yet...

I've got some SPD discomfort and the physio has just given me some advice and gentle exercises to do so am just trying to cope but I know what you're going through.

Hope things carry on smoothly for you hun and the sickness goes, nice to hear you're doing well xxx

i started to look at the hospitalbag list the otherday.. im gonna get organised by week 30 just in case.. scary.. thats so soon.
xx

I had alot of hospital trips from 23/24 weeks last time :( so have to be :(

:yay: Glad everything's going well! I think you need to stick with 25th December...even if you don't get there he/she can still be our Christmas baby :love:

don't be expecting our new PF baby GIRL (lol) at about 28 weeks, she will hang on longer coz i say so :lol:

I'm pleased your doing better hun xx

So pleased to see you are doing well - I only have four and a half ish weeks left, can't believe how quick it gone either. I did have a UTI after all, have had it for two weeks before it was diagnosed; contaminated sample being to blame!

You have put me to shame with the hospital bag, I have my list and a few things but have yet to pack it! I have a feeling this baby will be coming earlier..

You rest up, hope your sickness clears off and you get to enjoy your pregnancy right the way to the full 9 months! :hug:

So glad all is ok except stupid spd and sickness! x Do you reckon bubs'll be an October/November baby? x x

Glad everythings looking ok! I haven't done anything yet and I suppose I should considering my last was 4 weeks early..better to be organised eh!

Still can't believe your 15 weeks already :shock:

Glad everything is ok... Hope your sickness goes asap! :)

Glad you're all well - cant wait to see my little one on a scan again, lucky you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back