back from hospital

Glad all went well for you! How do you feel about there being just the one? Had you got psyched up for twins? :p

I feel estatic as I can only carry 1 baby to 35 weeks, no later but have delivered at 28 weeks and 31 weeks as well :( so 2 would not have been good :(

:yay: Awesome news treasure :hug:

Do they need to tweak your thyroid meds or are you OK? xx

They took my thyroid bloods today so if they're raised they'll put me on meds as I'm not on anything atm but she thought I looked ok, BP and pulse was fine :)

Thanks girls :love: Feel really happy, baby as too cute, little arms and legs moving and lovely lil HB :cloud9:

I also got my full booking done as well so it was a LONGGGGGG appointment :wall2: Got there at 9.30 and was out the door at 12.30 :shock: So we ent for lunch and abit of shopping too :oooo:

The hospital were lovely, assessed me as low risk :dance: and back in 4 weeks for next scan and appointment with my fantastic consultant :D

Low risk?!? :yay: i got put as medium with jacob and medium/high with lucas and i had a history of full term births. Either my hospital are causious or yours is lenient. Either way thats great news chicken xx

Only had 2 risk factors :yay:

Obviously after 20 weeks I'll be seen every 5 minutes as standard like last time though :lol:

They will, have every faith in them :) Which is why I'm entirely hospital care and will only have to see my community MW at 25 weeks to get the forms for grants :yay:

Last edited:
Yeah, just catching up and so glad that it all went so well :)

Thats brilliant news honey, really pleased all is going well for you xx

all sounds like it's perfect Mamafy, glad you saw the heartbeat all ok too X

Just catching up with stuff - so glad everything went ok :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic