• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Update on me and OH...

LaurenMM

Reaction score
I hope this gives others hope if they feel their relationship has taken a turn for the worse, especially since having a child.

Me and OH have been talking, laughing and taking the piss out of each other for last couple of weeks. Spending loads of time with our little girl and having movie marathons once she's in bed. Obviously I won't go into some of our jokes because they're probably not funny to anyone else lol but I've just realised THIS is why we got together, this is why we got married and created our beautiful daughter... cheesy but I'm gonna say it, we are meant to be :) it was awful us fighting like that but we are a very strong couple and I married my best friend and my soul mate. We just did what a lot of people do and 'forgot' about each other. Now we've found us again. I hope everyone else is ok xx.

Lovely to hear that things have worked out for you hunny x x

Awww thats really sweet

Glad its all worked out. Communication is always the key & lots of laughs!!

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back