update on bleeding etc

Lilelephant

Reaction score
I'm still bleeding at the moment, and I just needed to off load my worries.
I am so worried that the reason we haven't conceived in 7 months and this bleeding is all connected but I don't on the other hand want to make a fuss about nothing.
Also according to my cycle ov is coming up but I haven't opk'd because of the bleeding also don't feel like much like bding and am worried we will miss it and be yet another month unsuccessful ttc.

have you had the bleeding checked out by the gp hun i dont know the ins and outs so sorry if your repaeting but any bleeding not during proper av needs investigating

Yeah went to a and e on friday but they took a urine sample said it was normal and sent me on my way

Well that wasn't very helpful of them, when your worried!
I would get a docs appointment to really talk it all through

hope you get some answers soon Hun X

Yeah went to a and e on friday but they took a urine sample said it was normal and sent me on my way

you need to see your gp have bloods done and swabs they should also do a smear i had some bleeding between periods and had a thourough mot as it can be from such a variety of things

ive had alot of mid cycle bleeding previously, i wouldnt know whether i was cd1 or cd15 and so on, it turned out i had really dodgy hormones and they were all out of whack. Maca and wellwomans vitains sorted me out! i finally o'd and had a proper luteal phase, unfortunatly its ended in mc that im currently going through :(

do u take anything herbal for it? dont use vitamin B etc it only made it worse for me. xx

This is the first time its happened to me so I haven't started taking anything. Am taking pregnacare conception vitamins anyway. Thanks for the advice. Sorry to hear about your mc

Try not to worry mrsmc. I'm in the same boat hun. i've been on AF for past 2 weeks, came on about same time as you. It's probably just a longer cycle then your used to. mine always vary. last month i came on when expected, but before that my cycle days vary from 36 to 28 to 31 I even had the witch outstay her welcome for a month!. Maybe all the preconception vitamins aren't helping, or your body is just getting ready for something big and baby shaped! I'm not even going to pretend I understand menstrual cycles, cos mine is so unpredictable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back