UPDATE!!! need a shoulder to cry on....

Lgibson2370

Reaction score
I kicked other half out last night. he took everything with him. I figured he would leave and come back like always. he hasn't even called and i do not know where he is. We were fighting and he pushed me so i told him to go. I will not take that kinda abuse. It just feels so awful today. Last night i was proud of myself for standing up to him and today all i want to do is cry. I know i do not want him back not now. He has never hurt me like that andi do not think he wants to hurt me but if he keeps loosing his temper what will happen when there is a crying baby. Latly he has lost all focus on what is important and what matters. It is like he doens't care anymore what happens. are any of you going through the same thing. thanks for listening to me cry.

since all of this OH has come home only to make me feel worse. i am scared to be alone. He tells me he only loves me a little and today he said he was gonna stay at a freinds house. It was great for the first few days. He has been distancing him self from my son it seems like he is making him self have sex with me over the past few days. like he doesn't want to but he does anyways. Never had that problem before. and now tells me he is going to stay at a freinds. Come to find out he emailed his ex the other day. but freaks that i work all day and he doesn't know who i could be talking to. I am so frustrated and do not know what to do. All i wanna do is curl up and cry.

Baby dust to all
Leslie

Sorry you are going through this at this time. You have so done the right thing, you cannot risk yourself and the baby with any physical behaviour like this. Also there is the mental cruelty.

Even though you did the right thing you must feel like crap right now and lonely - well hang in there, this will make you stronger and you will come out feeling proud of yourself!

Big hugs

xx

awww hun am so sorry ive just split with my bf and its been a difficult time big hugs to you hun
you should never put up with anyone laying a hand on you and very often once its been done once its easier for them to do again you did the right thing children should never be brought up in any type of violent relationship stay strong hun im sure everyone on here will be here for you should u need to talk or just let off steam the girls on here are fantastic when anyone has a problem or needs advice
good luck xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back