Need advice asap

jj_02

Reaction score
:cry: Hey everybody, im not sure if most of you know me, im kind of new, I need some advice. Im 18, i have 2 kids and am 32 weeks pregnant almost. Im in college full time and work full time. My fiance is really stressing me out. Hes so controlling and it has just recently come to this. we had a great relationship then he started like...changing. Hes really stressing me out, hes been making me cry almost every other night. He checks my cell phone constantly, i cant even receive a message without him jumping all over my phone. All of my family is in California and i dont know what to do! I try to talk to him but its hard to get out what i want to say. How should i confront him about it? and what should i do?

Sounds pretty strange to me. I wonder if HE'S not going through something that he isn't telling you about.

Truthfully would not confont him. I would sit him down and ask him, "why are you acting like this, you never did this before?" I know you have two other kids, maybe he is scared about having another mouth to feed and is showing in a completely wrong way. I know you said its hard to get your feelings across but if you don't try he won't know he is hurting you.

Well thank you for the advice ill try and ask him whats wrong with him tonight and let him know hes hurting me. Thanks Tanisha

just remember this....if he thinks ur cheating on him he is most likely cheating on u....that is what ive always heard...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back