*UPDATE* Implantation Bleeding? **PICS**GRAPHIC**TMI**

Cameron2010

Reaction score
I think that's enough warning in the title haha!

Really didn't want to symptom spot, but these things have been impossible to ignore! Got my hopes up now...

So I'm 6dpo. Yesterday I had a random big clump of what I can only describe as snot/phlegm (sorry), it was thicker, cloudier and clumpier than my normal ewcm but stretched for an eternity lol. Today I had this watery brown discharge. Anyone who's had implantation bleeding, does this look like it? And if it is, how long will it be before I can test? AF isn't due for another 8 days. I've never had either of these things mid-cycle before, regardless of whether it's been bfp or bfn. I do however get brown spotting the day before AF which makes me worry that I may just be getting it early. All day I've had scratchy/pinchy pains in my left ovary area (well what I think i my ovary, same place I get cramps when ovulating) however tonight it's started to turn a bit more like cramp which is again making me think I may be starting af early :( Tonight I've had sore nipples and feeling sick but this is also a symptom of af for me.

What does everyone think? Thank you in advance! :)

XXX

Attachments

• 20161003_175953.jpg
    20161003_175953.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
This looks like what I had when I had an implantation bleed and all other symptoms I had were like those of af - good luck! X

I had implantation bleeding once with ny last pregnancy and it wasn't far off from that. I read alot into it and everyone can get different types but it usually happens between 7dpo to 12dpo. I would test in a few days time. Good luck hun xxx

Sorry to butt in....should you wait a few days after implantation bleeding to test? I had what I think might be implantation bleeding earlier today which is 10 days post UPS so got all excited, ran out and bought a test but got a BFN? Have i tested to early?

Yes, 48 hours after implantation for HCG to be released in the urine x

I had a test today at the doctors and was BFN �� They're 25miu so not counting myself out completely yet x

Doctors are also well known for using out of date tests / not leaving the required time for a proper result as well, so there is hope yet.

My BFN at the Dr's is now 3 1/2! ;-)

Good luck xxx

You have exactly the same timings as me! I'm 7 days post ovulation (ovulation window was apparently 25th-30th September) AF not due for over a week but today started spitting some dark brown discharge and got some very slight cramps. I'm never EVER early for AF! Trying not to get my hopes up!!! Good luck to you!! Xxx

Mackmummy good luck, I hope this is a good sign for you! The wait is torture eh? I'm usually 25 day cycles which would make me 3 days late however I have the occasional 28 day cycle which makes me now 1 day late. On Saturday night I was convinced I was getting AF as had the usual crampy feeling I get the day of however woke up Sunday morning, cramps were away and still no AF. That never happens!

OMG just got this! I can't even get excited tho, it's so faint for this many dpo that I'm convinced it's a chemical. Had four miscarriages this year and have no hope :(

Had anyone had a line this faint this far on?

Xx

Attachments

• 20161011_185825.jpg
    20161011_185825.jpg
    474 KB · Views: 106
Just got this on a 25 miu test, starting to let myself hope!

Attachments

• Snapchat-2584734915831610278.jpg
    Snapchat-2584734915831610278.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 56
Oooh yay! Congratulations that's a defo bfp!!! Xx

Congratulations :) I hope this is your sticky xxx

image.jpg

I got this last Sunday. Looks similar. That is All I had x
I gave some hope, you had 8 days between yours and your bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.