Implantation Bleeding

tweetyfoo

Reaction score
Can anyone describe this if they have had it

Despite trying not to symptom spot this month its been impossible not to.

I've had AF type pains since OV. .. I'm 9/10 dpo at the moment, I have just been to the loo and there was some red blood when I wiped. My bb's are relatively tiny in nature (32B) .. my bra doesn't fit today ... like really doesn't fit, I had to wear a bigger size.

Its far too early for AF i have a bog standard like clockwork 28 day cycle.

I'm aware the AF type pains and bb's could have another explanation but was wondering about the bleeding?

Thanks guys

p.s. I did test and it was a bfn

feeling very excited right now though!

Mine looked like I was starting af I got a very faint bfp the next day and a 1-2 on a digi 2 days after ib x

Sounds really promising hun, fx for you, could just be too early for bfp :) what test did you use and did you use fmu? My IC was really really faint! x x

It does sound v v promising hun. maybe it is just too early? fingers crossed and good luck x x x

Been to the loo a couple times since and it's more like brown stained cm now? Everything crossed now will test with fmu tomorrow!!! Eeek

Well just tested on an IC and and FRER ... both :BFN:

Aw hun :hugs: if that was IB then would definitely be too early for bfp, I think. Maybe wait a couple of days and test again. Was there not even a really really faint line? When I got bfp with Millie, it was when I was a day late and was very faint. Everyone and every pregnancy is different. So want you to get bfp too hun :hugs: lots of baby :dust: for you x x

Not even a sniff of a line vixxie ... I think it might be AF on her way tbh

Well I've had some more bleeding so I'm guessing that AF is here ... boo hiss and all that ... she's very early though, unless I'm going to have spotting for the next few days? Well at least I can have a tipple tomorrow night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back