Section Cancelled! too sick..

julia29scotland

Reaction score
Went to the hospital yesterday to get all booked in for my section and they have had to cancel it because I have a chest infection which is upsetting my asthma, and I have a really bad cold.

I have been given a new date for thursday but only if I am 100% fit and healthy, so I have 2 days to shift this monster of a cold and chest infection. They said if I am still ill they will move it to tuesday, at this rate the baby will be trying to come out by himself, although he cant cos he is lying transverse, but i think he might be getting ready.

So feet up on sofa for next 2 days, bummer :(

ohh no. stupid stupid infection. hope you shift it quickly :hug:

Are you on anti biotics for the infection? I'm prone to chest infections and normally a few days on anti biotics and i'm much better.

Stay in on the sofa and dont go out in the cold..

Hope it all works out for you xx

they gave me anti biotics at the hospital and I have to go to the doctor in an hour to get some steroids. So fingers crossed baba stays put till im healthy. I just cant stop caughing, and I would hate the thought of caughing as much as this or even at all after having the section.....i think that would hurt :)

oh no what bad timing!!! hope u get better quick before he tries to make his way out :hug:

you must feel so disappointed :hug: :hug: :hug:

I hope you're feeling better in time :hug: :hug:

Aww, how disappointing!! I hope you manage to get rid of by Thursday, it is a nasty thing to have!
I have a chest infection at the moment and I have told baby he/she can not come early!
Get well soon honey!! :hug: :hug:

Hope you feel better soon, put your feet up, PJ's on and curl (or best you can) up on the sofa with hot drinks. Put a good DVD on and hopefully yoyu may start to feel better soon.

Hope you get better soon x x x

Poor you :cry: :hug:

I hope you feel better before Thursday so you can meet your little one soon :cheer:

Thanks everyone for the kind thoughts. I am beggining to feel better already, went to doctors this morning and he doubled the dose of anti biotics so i think that is really helping, so fingers crossed for thursday :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back