UPDATE FROM CASSI !! ** !!!!! He's Here !!!!**

yay not long now :cheer: :cheer:

hey tryed trlling me to wait untill my epidural worn off with Dior i told them to do on and started ushing. why on earth would i want to wait so i could feel pain :?

dionne said:
yay not long now :cheer: :cheer:

hey tryed trlling me to wait untill my epidural worn off with Dior i told them to do on and started ushing. why on earth would i want to wait so i could feel pain :?

Ha I would be the same why would you want to wait :lol:

OMG I CANT BELIEVED IV MISSED THIS
:wall:
good luk cassi or probs congrats by now :D:D:D

HE'S HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Little Jokab was born at 7:04pm (didn't take long to get him out!) and apparently he is a bigg'un! :lol: Not been weighed yet, but Alan said he is a 9lb'er they think :shock: Cassi is okie, been a little sick and is trying to get some food down her bless her as she hasn't eaten all day. Alan rang me, he sounded like he was beaming ear to ear the whole time I was talking to him :D :D

Way to go Cassi and Alan!! Welcome little Jakob!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

(I'll let Cassi announce it in the new arrivals area, it's only fair) :)

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :moon: :cheer:

Fantastic news, congrats Cass and Alan

Welcome to the world Jakob xxx

Cant wait to hear all about it xx

oh god i am actually sitting here crying damn hormones congratulatiions hun im so happy for u and welcom Jakob

Yay! :cheer:

WELL DONE CASSI YOU LITTLE STAR, congrats to you and Alan!

Welcome Jakob :wave: :wave: :wave:

Brilliant news, has made my evening :D

OMG CONGRATS CASSI & ALAN :dance: :dance:

welcome to the world Jakob :D :D

cant wait to hear all about it :D :D

xxxx

well done cassi. and welcome jakob to the world and to the forum :dance:

wil you let us no the weight Sami?

Awww well done Cassi! You're finally a mummy :cheer: Enjoy him because he'll grow so fast. Aww I've gone all broody (well broodier) :lol: Can't wait to see some gorgeous pics :D

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Fantastic news congratulations both.
welcome jakob.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU